Friday, September 13, 2013

Storing garbage bags

I got this wonderful idea from a blog called The Family Handyman. I am always looking for a place to put extra grocery bags to use for later. It's annoying and unsightly to have them hanging on a door or hook that's in the way. When I saw this, I was ecstatic.

You need:

1 empty Kleenex box
4 Damage-free hanging strips (I used Command)
Your grocery bag full of grocery bags






Pretty self-explanatory, but here's what you do:

1. Find a cabinet door to hang your box on. You need one where the box will have enough room and not hit any shelves or anything. A great hidden place is the cabinet under the sink.

2. Stuff all of the grocery bags you've accumulated in the box. If you think it's full, keep going. You can fit a ton in there.















3. Place the hanging strips in the four corners of the back of the box.

4. Press to the inside of the door.



No comments:

Post a Comment